Contactless Chip Cards
Contactless chip cards, smart cards or so called transponder cards contain and transmit both the energy for the chip’s power supply and the information itself by using electromagnetic fields. This offers many advantages, such as wearless cards and comfortable handling for the user. In general there are two main frequencies, low frequent transponders that use 125 kHz and high frequent transponders with 13.56 MHz.
Card chips do not need an energy source of their own, need not be maintained and can be read within a distance of 0,7 m to the card acceptor device. It is possible to store different applications within the same card (e.g. access control and cafeteria).
We offer contactless chip cards manufactured by: ATMEL, Philips, Legic, EM Marin, Inside und Infineon.
- Hitag 1 - 2 KByte, 125 KHz
- Hitag 2 - 256 Byte, 125 KHz
- EM 4102 - 8 Byte, 125 kHz, Read-Only
- EM 4450 - 128 Byte, 125 kHz
Atmel CryptoRF IC
- AT88SC0204CRF - 256byte, 13.56MHz
- AT88SC0404CRF - 512 Byte, 13.56MHz
- AT88SC0808CRF - 1 KByte, 13.56MHz
- AT88SC3216CRF - 4 KByte, 13.56MHz
- AT88SC6416CRF - 8 KByte, 13.56MHz
Philips Mifare Contactless IC & Inlay
- Mifare Ultralight U1- 64 Byte, 13.56MHz
- Mifare Standard S50 - 1 Kbyte, 13.56MHz
- Mifare Standard S70 - 4 Kbyte, 13.56MHz
- Mifare DESFire D40 - 4 Kbyte, 13.56MHz
Infineon Contactless IC & Inlay
- SLE 66R35 - 1 Kbyte, 13.56MHz
- MIM 256 - 256 Byte, 13,56 MHz
- MIM 1024 - 1 KByte, 13,56 MHz
Inside Contactless IC
- PicoPass 16KS - 2 KByte, 13.56 MHz
- PicoPass 32KS - 4 KByte, 13.56 MHz
Other card types like Legic or HID available on request.
Do you have questions concerning contactless cards? Don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll gladly advise you and submit an offer.